Let me introduce you of my wonderful CT. You girls are so sweet, always helpful, present and not forget about so talented scrapper ( and designer)
I asked them to answer 2 question What is inspiring you in your life? and What is inspiring you in your digiscrapbooking creative time.
- What ‘s inspire you in life: I am inspired by those around me- the families I work with as a pediatric physical therapist, my co-workers, my family and the beauty of nature- these inspire me.
- what inspire you in digiscrap: I am inspired by so many things- it may be a commercial on tv, a magazine that arrives in the mail, the beauty of nature outside my window, the architecture of a building, the morning sky colors- and when I get stuck- the many wonderful galleries on the internet.
- What is inspiring you in your life?
I’m inspired by my family! They provide the creative spark in me. The time we spend, the stuff we do together, the laughter we share… all of them inspire me to record them down so that I can reflect and cherish the time we spend together in later years. I’m also inspired by food, the taste, the colour, the texture etc. I love taking photos of the different dishes that I’ve sampled. Being brought up in Singapore, having lived in France and England and having visited quite a number of countries, this has made me quite cosmopolitan and I’m inspired by the different cultures that I see, the languages that I’ve heard and the multi-racial community that I’ve experienced. And finally, I’m inspired by the wealth of knowledge on the Internet! It certainly has brought the world smaller at the touch of a keyboard!
- What is inspiring you in your digiscrapbooking creative time?
I started out as a traditionally scrapbooker/cardmaker in 2004 but I turned digital in late 2010 just to satisfy the urge to create when I lost the time to play with my stash. It certainly did and what more, it opened up an opportunity of endless discovery! I found I could do much more on the PC than on a table with stash! I usually start with photos and then I’ll pull the papers and various elements to finish the page. I find that even with photos, I can do a lot to them eg. apply a particular action! I love brushes and I do use them a lot on my pages. And recently, I’ve been inspired by art journals too, the digital version of course! I’m still on a learning curve with regards to Photoshop but am discovering endless possibilities with it and how they can affect my creations. I can safely say that everything about digital scrapbooking inspires me!
- What inspires me in life:
Three things come to mind that most inspire me in life. First, my children–they are so amazing! Having children is so eye-opening; how could they not inspire their mother? Also, in my opinion, there is little in life that could be more inspirational and uplifting than hearing good music which is meant to be an expression of someone else’s inspiration. I love music. And finally, sunlight. I love sunlight streaming through the windows, love to be outside and work in my flower and vegetable garden, and to create beauty (and hopefully a little food) in my little piece of earth.
- What inspires me in digiscrap:I started paper scrapbooking in 1992, when I was 11, and continued in that until I was 25. So, I think I am heavily influenced by all that time spent cutting paper and taping down elements on cardstock. I scrap mostly for memories, and strive to preserve in each layout the emotions, words, and sometimes colors that I associate with the memories. So, most of what ends up on the page is an attempt to express what comes to mind when I close my eyes and remember. I do look at others’ layouts and find inspiration there, but generally feel disappointed if my own layout is a copy of someone else’s work. Many techniques are worth imitating, and there are only so many ways to do a layout without being completely abstract, but I do try to make each of mine truly my own in at least some small way.
- What inspires me in life?Many things inspire me in life. My fiance who brought me confidence in myself and a lot of complicity. My family particularly my little sister too. I love volleyball and hiking, but I’m creative too. I love taking pictures (of landscape or people), digiscrapbooking and sewing. I’m very proud of doing my bags, accessories or clothes!
- What inspires me in digiscrap?
The mountains, the beaches, the cities I visited. My family, the family of my boyfriend, our friends. Theme, colors and pages of girls that I admire. I like to have a look on the work of the girls on DST: sometimes we can find some real wonders!!
- What inspires me in life:
my husband and wonderful children,my dogs, my home, my ordinary life and all that goes on in it.
- What inspires me in digiscrap:
mostly the story I want to tell, the photos we take and the fabulous kits available. I always start with the story, add the picture then choose the papers & elements. I scrap to record my family’s memories. I scrap for me, not anyone else. One day my kids will get their hands on my scrapbooks – but not yet!
- What inspires me in live ? My family is my biggest inspiration. In addition, the incredible nature inspire me. The silence of a beautiful landscape or the waves of the sea. The sound of chirping birds. All the beautiful things in life.
- What inspires me in digiscrap ?
I am someone who loves to bring back memories through photos to view. So the most things i photograph are my children. I let myself often inspired by participating in contests. Then I focus on a theme, color … But even as a CT member of several designers I get inspired by the kit they have made.
- What ‘s inspire you in life: I am inspired by courages and dedicated people in my life, on the net, in books and film. By nature and how so many somehow find strength to carry on despite hardship. I am inspired by children and young adults, the way they so clearly know right from wrong. How they find joy and laughter. The wholehearted approach to life.
- what inspire you in digiscrap: it depends on my mood very much. nature, a well balanced kit or a photo. If I am tired and want to relax with digiscraping I love to start with a template, it takes the pressure of first choices away, and I can just play along. I browse through galleries, often digital but also paper scrapbooking and other forms of art.
- What inspires me in live ? Since i am a mother, i’m inspired by my beautiful daughters and their magical child-life: full of wonders, full of things to discover. My husband and his love are also a great source of inspiration, our journeys and life together.
- What inspires me in digiscrap? Everytime i look at an old photo, i always wonder what the picture is exactly about, what people on the photo might have thought, if it was an everyday or a special moment, etc. So i’d like to document my memories and photo in this way, via scrapbooking. It is not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle, a way of thinking for me.
ZIZAZZI ANITA SALAMANDRE
and a few more, but I haven’t got neither their Inspiration lines nor a photo or AVI, so I will be back when I got those.
Thanks for looking!